Saturday, February 11, 2006

A fatwah is issued for the murder of yours truly.

These maniacs over in the middle east, I mean, europe, rioting over a set of 4 month old polical cartoons, got me all motivated. I mean, four months? As riots go, that simply shows poor organizational skills. If I were islam, I'd be embarrassed. For those looking for a fascinating read, please see the following.

pushing my luck

I would also like to state that, four months from now, I will be in hiding for the next decade.
Salud!

2 Comments:

At 2/13/2006 1:53 AM, Blogger HighMaintenanceHussy said...

I just love your antics, Sync.

I wonder how Homer Simpson fared in the middle east...they were going to take away his beer and pork.

 
At 2/14/2006 12:02 AM, Blogger The Semi-Pro Chef said...

Oh goodness, fun times abound in comicland. If you need a place to hide, I offer my services. The pizza guy can't find my place and neither can Netflix, so, I think you'd be safe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home